Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jaguar used cars





I had to sell my Jaguar, and I wasn’t happy. Well, would you be, after you’d spent so much time and effort into selecting the Jaguar that was right for you? It’s sod law really, I was given an excellent bonus from work because I’d met and exceeded our annual sales quota. I had always hankered after a Jaguar and after much deliberation I chose an XK Coupe – with its 300 horsepower, 4.2 litre engine, chrome Sabre wheels, body spoiler and dual tailpipes. What a car! And when I bought my Jaguar home, she was everything I expected and more. I felt like a King, a VIP, when I drove around in her. But one day, when I came home, my wife dropped a bombshell. She said her work was transferring her…not to an office just down the road, or even across the country…but across the other side of the world to Mexico. If I had been told this information before I had the car, I would have been quite excited about the news…but not now, because the move meant I had to sell my Jaguar. I couldn’t really take it with me overseas. I could have kept it in storage but that was an expensive option and I don’t know how long we are staying in Mexico.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP